Abroad Walk IELTS and Immigration Center
|Post Name||Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||5000/- To 10000/- Per Month|
|Location||Amritsar, Punjab, India 143006|
- Marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire institute in order to attract admissions.
- Conduct Counseling sessions for school students – make presentations, take questions, and be their primary contact to address their queries around career/ education counseling and admissions.
- Comfort with working on assigned enrollment targets from the institute regarding admissions.
- Managers are likely to work closely with the team members in areas such as advertising, market research, branding, and admissions.
- Coordinate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve admissions goals.
- The role of the marketing manager will be to develop, brand, and marketing campaigns to promote the institute.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for market research, and competitor analysis.
- Managing all admissions/marketing of the college and related activities in the marketing department.
- Day shift.
- Morning shift.
- Commission pay.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Amritsar – 143006, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred).