|Post Name||Email Marketing Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India 201002|
- Designing and developing email marketing campaigns.
- Working on all aspects of these campaigns’ execution.
- Ensuring a successful campaign by fuelling the adoption and conversion. rates driven by these campaigns.
- Defining KPIs and performance metrics to track these campaigns and report the results on an ongoing basis.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Managing newsletters including company updates.
- Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
- Maintain email databases for lead generation.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Reports on leads and sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- Understanding the behavior of the target audience.
- Proficiency in marketing automation.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Good written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Be on top of the latest email marketing trends.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Day shift.
- Commission pay.
- Yearly bonus.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad – 201002, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred).
- English (Preferred).