|Post Name||Sales Executives|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mahesana, Gujarat, India 384001|
Roles and Responsibilities
Deep rural distribution is a unique business model of ElasticRun wherein the Kirana stores are onboarded onto our network and we unlock the direct reach of brands to rural consumers at their doorstep.
Our range of products includes FMCG, Commodities, General Merchandise & finance/credit solutions to the retailers through various schemes. Such a vast network of businesses requires independent contractors to work on behalf of ElasticRun in these rural markets.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF CONTRACTORS:
- Qualification: Minimum 12th passed
- Minimum Requirement: Contractor should have their own two-wheeler with a valid driving license The contractor to have android smartphones of the prescribed specification to be able to render services.
- Geographic & cultural knowledge: Contractors should have a deep understanding of the regional landscape including the local customs, traditions & language.
- Market intelligence: Sound knowledge of the various FMCG products, pricing, and understanding of the rural market business.
- Networking Skills: Having a good network of retailers/wholesalers / Distributors.
- Quick Learner: He/She should be able to learn & understand various schemes & solutions that we offer to our customers.
- Ability to Influence: The contractor should have the ability to influence the customer.
- Empathetic Personality: The contractor should have the emotional quotient to understand the feelings & perspectives of other people and act compassionately.
SCOPE OF WORK: –
Applicants fulfilling the above criteria will be selected through a structured process and selected applicants will be onboarded as a “Contractor” who will work on behalf of ElasticRun and shall have the following obligations:
The contractor shall report to a designated place by a person directly appointed by ElasticRun who will assign the work from time to time Such contractor will be asked to carry out the work as per the timings suitable for the business.
The scope of work shall include & not be limited to the following works: –
- Onboarding retailers or merchants onto the ElasticRun platform which are referred to as stores.
- Ensure that the stores are visited as per the designated route on a defined day of a week.
- Adhere to the Sales beat assigned and ensure to fulfill the orders as per the given schedule.
- Ensure that sales orders are converted into actual delivery and all customer complaint are resolved on time.
- Recovering credits from the assigned customers and follow-up to ensure a smooth transaction between the customers & ElasticRun.
- The contractor shall be responsible to maintain a healthy relationship with the stores and ensure that all Customers are treated with politeness.
- The work also includes data collection from the market related to pricing, products, and any other information/data required by ElasticRun on a timely basis.
- The contractor should take appropriate measures to improvise the order fulfillment rate of the stores assigned to them.
- Ensure safe collection of cash and subsequently ensure same-day submission to the ElasticRun staff at the station. The process shall be conducted as per the written instructions of ElasticRun;
- Ensure safe custody of any hardware and/or software that may be provided by ElasticRun for the performance of Services by the Contractor, and be responsible for any loss/damage caused to the same;
- Ensure that any calls/queries received by the Contractor should be routed and mailed to the contact number provided by ElasticRun without any delay;
ElasticRun extends the reach of brands’ direct distribution networks to deep rural markets. It enables access to a set of net new stores and customers for the brands, which were not accessible through the traditional distribution networks.
ElasticRun network helps eCommerce companies reach customers in far-flung rural areas through its crowdsourced logistics network. The rich transaction data generated on the ElasticRun platform enables financial institutions to bring in a large number of rural stores as their SME customers.
The same set of data further helps the brands to sharpen their marketing offerings to the rural markets. The deep reach is made possible through the ElasticRun technology platform that enables a “no CAPEX” and “variable cost” crowdsourced logistics network. Through its rural Kirana network, the ElasticRun platform would channel trade, finance, and data of $600 Bn consumption in India.
ElasticRun is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to expanding its commitments and investments to create a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive company culture and innovation ecosystem. We are strongly committed to the values and policy of equal employment opportunity across our employment practices