|Hiring Organization||Key Assets Foster Care|
|Post Name||Accounts Administrator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 63000 To AUD 75000 Per Year|
|Location||Eight Mile Plains, Queensland, Australia 4113|
Accounts Administrator – Eight Mile Plains
- Permanent part-Time opportunity – 5 days per fortnight (3 days one week and 2 the next – will consider other work day options in negotiation with the Manager)
- 4 weeks annual leave, increasing to 5 weeks after 2 years of continual service
- Salary packaging available to increase take-home pay
About Key Assets:Key Assets Australia is a non-government, not-for-profit child, and family services agency. Key Assets was founded in Australia in 2007 and has grown to one of Australia’s leading non-government children and family services providers.
We provide foster care, family services, and disability services. Operating across all states and Norfolk Island, our purpose is to achieve positive and lasting outcomes for children, families, and communities. To achieve that, we need people like you.
Why work with Key Assets:Working with Key Assets is about more than just a job. Our people do so much to put children first, so we do all we can to support them.
We value you as a whole person, not just ‘a worker’, and we truly care about your wellbeing and your career. Because without you, we simply can’t do what we do. And without us, the people we support won’t get the care they need.
About the role:The Accounts Administrator will deliver comprehensive and flexible financial administrative support services to enable the Key Assets Queensland team to function effectively in line with our Vision and Values.
Duties you will undertake include:
- Be responsible for Debtors and Creditors, inputting of invoices, including staff expenses, and preparation for payments and reporting in MYOB and/or Data Base system.
- Support Staff to complete and submit expense claims
- Follow up and collect outstanding invoices with Child Safety Youth and Women fortnightly/monthly and provide updated outstanding debtors reports fortnightly.
- Monthly reconciliation of company Credit Cards for the Director and Assistant Director.
- Allocate and reconcile Prepaid Visa & Divi Pay cards.
- Perform all reconciliation tasks as scheduled and assist with quarterly and end-of-year reconciliations.
- Provide Audit samples
- Undertake specific tasks as directed by the financial controller.
- Ensure all financial inquiries are responded to promptly and efficiently.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash.
- Accurately maintain Key Assets QLD Finance Registers
- Support Team Managers & Staff to ensure efficient management of leased cars and essential assets.
About you:With your exceptional organization skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent communications skills, along with your demonstrated and comprehensive account administration experience and use of MYOB and/or other database systems.
You will provide the key Assets Queensland team with timely financial administration support. If you hold yourself to a high standard of accuracy and integrity in all aspects of your work and have proven experience, qualifications, and skills required for the position, we encourage you to apply.
For a conversation regarding this exciting opportunity, please email Theresa Gee – QLD Placement Services Manager on 0437 911 207. Key Assets may interview suitable individuals prior to the closing date of this campaign, this campaign may also be extended at any time.
Being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or holding an exemption for COVID-19 vaccinations is a condition of employment with Key Assets. KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.
Gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in diversity and inclusion in our team, and with that in mind, we encourage First Nations peoples, people from CALD backgrounds, LBTQI+, neurodiverse, and people of all abilities to apply.
We are a committed partner in reconciliation and all applications for this role are valued. We look forward to hearing from you. If you would like more information regarding our commitment to reconciliation, please view our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) at keyassets.org.au.