- Check the conformity of invoices with the legislation in force and the terms of the contract and the internal procedures of the company.
- Enter supplier invoices into the company’s accounting system.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, compliance with the company’s internal procedures and rules as well as the regulations in force.
- Registration and filing of documents according to the company’s archiving procedure.
- Analysis and lettering of accounts.
- Participation in the preparation of monthly and annual accounting closings.
- Respond to requests from internal and external auditors.
- Perform all other duties assigned by management.
- Manage invoices and track payments, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Holder of a university degree or professional training in accounting, or finance.
- see an experience of 02 to 03 years in a similar function
error: Content is protected !!