|Post Name||Junior Accountant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Related|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 23 To CAD 24 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2G 4C8|
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in the accounting field and contribute in a dynamic environment where your ideas can make a difference? We want to get to know you!
We are a major player in Alberta’s real estate market with 30 years of growth. We have added 350 Team Members over the past three years creating exciting opportunities.
We continue to expand and deliver complete building management solutions through our integrated services model to a diverse group of clientele throughout Alberta.
To remain competitive, we improve and change the way we do business and are looking for, brilliant contributors, with creative ideas that want to make a difference.
As a contributor to Edon’s corporate accounting group you will:
- Work from a modern head office, outside of Calgary’s downtown core with easy access and free on-site parking
- Have a flexible work schedule to accommodate personal needs
- Be a part of a progressive team
- Learn key business processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Receive competitive pay, benefits, and RRSP matching
- Work in an environment where education, personal development, and growth are supported and valued
- Have a desire to grow within the Edon organization and explore opportunities it has to offer
What are we looking for?
- Self-starters who find their own way
- Inquisitive and curious team members
- Able to easily adopt new technology and innovative business solutions
- Post-secondary degree in accounting or finance from a top-tier university
- Ability to meet deadlines, articulate ideas, and react appropriately under pressure with excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook with an understanding and exposure to Office 365 and Power BI
- Previous experience with internal accounting/property management systems (MRI) is considered an asset
What will you do?
- Process accounts payable, issues cheques or online payments to vendors
- Monitoring corporate accounts payable email inbox
- Prepare monthly chargebacks invoices and invoice cancellation
- Investigate and resolve account discrepancies, irregularities, and inquiries
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Assist with month-end statements
- Prepare and process journal entries
- Manage Edon’s corporate credit card program
- Provide backup support for other team members as required
- Contribute to Edon’s digital transition and automated service solutions through your knowledge of Office 365 and Power BI
Be part of the change and join Edon Management at an exciting time.