Oliver & Bonacini
|Post Name||Accounting Assistant|
|Qualification||Associate’s Degree in Related Field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 21 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3B 1X8|
Ready for the next chapter of your career? Why not make one of Canada’s leading restaurant groups a part of it? We value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity!
We provide advancement through training and development and our hands-on managers empower people and awaken ability through responsibility and respect.
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative, clerical, and accounting support to the Oliver & Bonacini Head Office Team, as well as acting as the primary contact for the coordination of Gift Cards.
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, scanning, and inputting data.
- Strong excel skills to keep track of Accounts Receivable, Deposits, and Payments all related to Events
- Clerical and accounting duties
- Familiar with Microsoft Office – email
- Support management team in assigned project-based work which may include drafting and modifying a variety of documents and/or correspondence as well as performing basic accounting functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Accounts Payable
- Maintaining Schedules
- Sales Posting
- Month end
- Accounting Experience is an asset
- Restaurant Accounting Experience is an asset
- 1-3 years of working experience in a similar administrative capacity
- Bust be bilingual both written and verbal
- Asset – Restaurant Industry and or Hotel Industry
- Introductory knowledge of Accounting
- Experience performing basic accounting functions an asset
- Practical working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional telephone etiquette
- Superior customer service skills in addition to impeccable personal presentation required
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **