|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 35000 To GBP 37000 Per Month|
|Location||Wetherby, England, United Kingdom LS22 7FD|
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is continuing to expand and as such is seeking to appoint an Accountant to be responsible for the entire accounting function for three limited companies.
The duties of the Accountant will be:
- Maintenance of Sage accounting systems including the posting of all purchase and sales invoices, posting of all bank transactions, daily reconciliation of invoice finance facility, payments to suppliers, and credit control
- The Accountant will prepare on a monthly basis the end of monthly management accounts including accruals, prepayments, and depreciation charges
- Reporting weekly to company principals on aged debtors and seeking instruction on collection processes, monitoring credit limits, etc
- Responsible for the reconciliation of all Balance Sheet items and preparing supporting working papers
- Reporting to the Group Accounts Manager and Directors as required
- Working with external auditors in relation to invoice finance facilities and statutory audit
- Knowledge of payroll and the ability to process it would be an advantage but not a necessity
The candidate must have:
- Proficient skills in Excel, Word, and Sage accounting systems
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to supervise and assist other team members as required
The full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship).
Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately, we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.
At Solo Search, we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search uses to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.