We’re seeking an experienced and motivated Accounting Assistant who is a strong team player in Winnipeg! Are you looking for the next step in your career in Accounting? Are you wondering “What’s out there?” and just don’t know where to look?
Do you take pride in your excellent organizational skills? Do you have experience with accounts payable and/or accounts receivable? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you’re answering Yes to these questions, apply now!
As an Accounting Assistant, you’re going to be maintaining ledgers, and preparing all different kinds of accounting statements and financial reports! To be successful in this role, you’re going to have to show great attention to detail and have a strong sense of time management/organizational skills.
If you are in the Winnipeg area, don’t hesitate to apply today!
– Competitive compensation
– Ability to work with some of Winnipeg’s best companies
– Working in an office environment
– Contract and term roles are available
– Monday – Friday daytime hours
– Benefits package available at a reduced rate
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Maintaining a general ledger
– Engaging in email, phone, and fax correspondence
– Prepare various accounting statements and financial reports
– Accounts Payable/Receivable tasks
– Ensuring that invoices are properly created and sent out
– At least 2 years experience in an accounting assistant role or related field.
– Organizational and attention to detail required to perform activities in a deadline driven environment, working with constant interruptions.
– Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written).
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel)
– Knowledge or experience with software such as SAP, Quickbooks, SimplyAccounting, Yardi
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada.
As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees.
In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers,
systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle.
We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.