|Post Name||Administration Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 34 To AUD 38 Per Hour|
|Location||Work from Home|
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and has been present in Australia for more than 70 years. Chevron Australia operates the Gorgon and Wheatstone natural gas projects; manages an equal one-sixth interest in the North West Shelf Venture; operates Australia’s largest onshore oilfield on Barrow Island, and delivers quality fuel products and services across Australia via Puma Energy.
At Chevron Australia, we’re powered by the talent and ingenuity of our people. Experience opportunity, challenge, and fulfillment within a diverse and inclusive workplace and be part of providing the energy that powers the world forward.
About the role
Chevron Australia has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join the ABU Administration Team. The role will be based in Perth and may include occasional site travel.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing general administrative support including, but not limited to, stakeholders’ communication, event management, office management, ordering, onboarding/offboarding employees, document approvals coordination, digital and Microsoft Office suite support, and site travel assistance.
At Chevron Australia, we believe humanity can solve any challenge – including meeting the world’s energy needs of today while advancing a cleaner energy tomorrow. We know our greatest resource is the ingenuity, creativity, and innovation of our people. Applications from motivated, talented individuals with a keen interest in the energy industry are encouraged. To be considered for this role, applicants must have or meet the following selection criteria:
- High attention to detail and confidentiality are required due to the sensitive nature of documentation and information that is managed by the Department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this position will interface with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work autonomously or in a team environment and support the additional team members.
- Adaptable and flexible to last-minute changes, and requests as well as identifying process improvements for implementation across the Admin Team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
what we can offer you
Everything we do at Chevron is guided by our values and our commitment to The Chevron Way. At the heart of The Chevron Way is our vision to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership, and performance.
Participate in world-leading energy projects, advance your professional development and expand your career within an inclusive, collaborative, and high-performing workplace. Here are just some of the benefits a career at Chevron provides:
- A commitment to supporting work-life balance with flexible working arrangements, an optional hybrid working model including remote and in-office working, and – where applicable – a compressed working week (nine-day fortnight)
- A competitive remuneration package, including a bonus scheme and Recognition and Awards program
- Health and wellness offerings include gap-free GP services, fitness classes, gym access, and mental health support
diversity & inclusion
We’re a proud proponent of diversity in the workforce, and we support an inclusive workplace that values the diversity of ideas. We actively encourage people of all abilities, genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.