|Post Name||Administration Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7000|
About the TACC
The Tasmanian Automotive Chamber of Commerce (TACC) has a 90-year history, and a progressive future, and is a division of the Victorian Automotive Chamber of Commerce (VACC).
TACC is the leading advocacy and member organization representing automotive businesses in Tasmania. We provide our members with support in Industrial Relations, OHS&E, apprenticeship services, technical support, and a range of OurAuto business commercial products.
About The Role
Reporting to the Manager of TACC, the Reception, and Administration Assistant will be required to provide front-of-house reception and effective administrative support to the team to ensure the successful and efficient running of TACC matters on a day-to-day basis.
This is a role in which you will be the first point of call for visitors and staff so your friendly and warm communication skills will be an essential part of your success in your day-to-day work. Being organized and reliable with a can-do attitude will see you stand out from the group and in return, you will enjoy the camaraderie that comes with being a valued member of the wider team. To be successful, you will clearly demonstrate competency and/or transferable skills in the following areas:
- Qualification in business administration or similar will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated work experience in similar reception and administration role in a professional service-based business
- Ability to deliver consistent and professional customer service including the ability to be proactive in identifying business requirements and establish and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to remain calm and organized and have the skill set to self-manage workloads and meet multiple demands in a deadline-driven environment
- Well-established written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to produce accurate work, with attention to detail
- Competent computing skills, including the use of Microsoft Office Suite, application of databases, and compilation of reports
- Experience in maintaining departmental filing and correspondence systems including the client relationship management tool (CRM)