|Hiring Organization||Sonic HealthPlus Newcastle|
|Post Name||Clinic Administration Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 58000 To AUD 65000 Per Year|
|Location||Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia 2292|
ABOUT USProudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice, and integrated medical, paramedical, and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are currently seeking a Clinic Administration Officer to join our Newcastle Clinic, in Broadmeadow, NSW, on a Full-Time basis, working Monday to Friday. Part-Time applicants are encouraged to apply with the opportunity to work four to five days a week during school hours.
Suitable applicants will be considered for a Medical Screener position. Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, this position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to manage a variety of tasks and customer demands.
DUTIESThe responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Reception and general administration duties
- Processing medical bookings
- Results management
- Administering health questionnaires
- Data inputting
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTSThe successful candidate will be well organized and have great administration skills with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills together with the following:
- An ‘eye’ for detail and a desire to provide the best quality service to all staff and clients
- Previous medical/clinical experience and/or receptionist experience will be highly regarded however job training will be provided to the successful candidate
WHY JOIN US?
- Work/life balance
- Work close to home in Broadmeadow
- Flexible hours for Part-Time applicants
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Rewards Program – including significant retail discounts and offers
- Numerous discounts including travel, gym membership, and health insurance options
- Novated Leasing
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology, and travel health
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events