|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways Contact Centre|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|Qualification||Minimum High School certification or any higher education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 8000 To AED 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Our Cabin Crew are truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for our guests, inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in our home, Abu Dhabi.
Our Cabin Crew aspires to surpass our guest’s expectations and inspire our customers through innovative hospitality whilst ensuring the onboard safety of each of our guests.
We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team of award-winning Cabin Crew. If you have a desire to provide world-class in-flight service whilst traveling the world, we encourage you to apply for this truly amazing position.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- The minimum height is 161 cm.
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear.
- females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and.
- cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style, and image.
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa requirements.
- Confident in water and able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Communication Skills – Excellent.
- Customer Orientation – Excellent.
- English Language skills – Excellent.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, diversified global aviation, and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.