|Hiring Organization||Amazon Web Services Australia Pty. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 44 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
The AWS Worldwide Specialist Organization is seeking a self-driven, highly organized, and proactive Executive Assistant to support the Directors of AI/ML and their direct reports. This position will own driving improvements and processes for a fast-growing team while also providing high-impact administrative support to our business leaders.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage complex calendars and scheduling requirements.
- Manage domestic and international travel.
- Manage expense report coordination and submission.
- Manage team space, including moves, reconfigurations, and new hire onboarding.
- Organize, execute and assist with team activities (staff meetings, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events).
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Build processes to drive efficiency in planning, reporting, and communication within the team.
- Support key annual operational planning processes, business planning, and performance review cycles.
- Act as a liaison for executive’s direct reports.
A day in the life The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional, who has demonstrated using strong business judgment with success while working in a highly ambiguous environment and has advanced prioritization abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks autonomously.
They will be a detail-oriented, experienced planner with the ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, a sense of humor, and most importantly, grace under pressure while working in a fast-paced, goal-focused work environment.
- 5+ years of administrative experience at the executive level or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio.
- Experience booking domestic and international travel.
- Experience managing executive calendars.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Event and team morale planning experience.
- Experience with new hire onboarding, team moves, and space planning.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes.
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts on the job.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision.