Student Jobs Wellington
|Post Name||Analyst Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 25 To NZD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 6011|
- A stepping stone to a great career path offering amazing company benefits
- Road map to Junior Analyst in six to twelve months
- Opportunity for further job progression based on performance
- Internationally renowned and global industry-leading company
About FUJIFILM Business Innovation
FUJIFILM Business Innovation is committed to offering innovation to businesses globally to help maximize their organizational strengths.
As a USD$9 billion enterprise with approximately 40,000 employees globally, our portfolio includes R&D, manufacturing, and sales of world-class multifunction printers, production printers, and IT solutions, as well as business process outsourcing services.
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst Intern who is wishing to start their career with a market-leading company. The position of Analyst Intern has been designed to establish a mutual fit for the applicant and FUJIFILM, with an entry-level position, first leading to a junior and then a full-fledged Analyst position.
FUJIFILM will provide a rich learning environment that will include regular mentoring, online learning, and training courses as well as hands-on experience with software/hardware deployments as part of the Analyst team.
There is an expectation that the candidate will be a self-motivated learner and seek out information and absorb documentation on their own reconnaissance.
The Intern’s responsibilities will include training Customers in our hardware and software solutions, providing technical support, and installation of print and scanning-related solutions.
It will also include collaborating with our salespeople from a technical perspective in solution design, pricing, and customer engagements to promote FUJIFILM Business Innovation equipment and software.
Skills & experience
To be considered successful for this position, you will have:
- A high level of self-motivation and technical aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of technical installation, troubleshooting, and testing processes.
- A basic understanding of computer technology and networks
- A full driver’s license is preferred
- The ability to work as part of a team
- As this is an entry-level position, experience is not mandatory, but is beneficial.
- Superannuation (Only 4% of companies in New Zealand offer Superannuation)
- Southern Cross Health Insurance (fully funded)
- Health & Wellbeing Subsidy to the value of $100 per year
- Extra Birthday annual leave day provided