Apparel Jobs In Los Angeles
|Post Name||Art Director|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90026|
Buck Mason is looking for a full-time Art Director with a strong creative and apparel background. The ideal candidate is a driven executor and a strong creative manager. Product and brand obsession is a must.
- Drive seasonal look and feel of all creative elements for Buck Mason, driving creative alignment across all platforms (online, social media, customer communications, catalog, in-store, packaging)
- Develop excellent work consistent with the Buck Mason look and feel
- Have a true passion for specialty retail, fashion, graphic design, and photography as well as a high taste level who can consistently refresh the brand’s look and feel over time.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Act as a creative lead along the journey from campaign to concept to execution
- Manage a team of designers including setting clear roles and responsibilities and expectations of all projects to be sure the output is brand appropriate, and completed on time with the highest standard possible
- Present work to business partners and senior management. Adjust and shape design decisions based on feedback
- Report to the creative director and manage a designer, production designer, and copywriter
- Research creative trends in competitive markets and apply the knowledge and learning to marketing projects
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to work cross-functionally with creative leads, design, visual merchandising, and marketing
- 5+ years of art direction/design direction
- BA in graphic design and educational training in typography. Agency experience is a plus
- A fundamental understanding of design and branding practices
- Exhibits a strong understanding of retail and fashion
- Fashion experience is a plus
- Strong conceptual abilities and high attention to detail
- Have a high taste level and a rich understanding of the Buck Mason brand
- Able to create great work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment without compromising quality
- Deals well with ambiguity and operates with a highly flexible style
- Expert knowledge in design-related software
- Clear communicator
- Ability to create and execute a broad brand vision
What We Can Offer
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Fitness & wellness benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan with Company matching
- Quarterly clothing allowance
Buck Mason is a modern American Brand. At the heart of everything we do is the laid-back California ethos of easy living, quality, and simplicity. We are classic. We look to pass icons and interpret them with honesty and loyalty.
We also look ahead and understand the modernity of future classics and the responsibility of our place amongst them. We champion anyone striving to be better and are honored when we can be a part of it.
We claim simple truths and keep our promises. We truly have our customers’ best interests in mind, knowing damn well the value of a hard-earned dollar. We believe we will never be perfect but know that greatness lies in the search to be so. We make clothes. We love what we do.