|Post Name||Auto Electrician|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 50 To AUD 55 Per Hour|
|Location||Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia 6055|
- FIFO from Perth or Darwin to Kununurra
- Permanent long-term Position
- Further training opportunities
Are you looking for a chance to further your career? Barminco has exciting opportunities for Auto Electricians to join our experienced and highly skilled maintenance team working a 14/14 roster â FIFO from Perth or Darwin.
- Previous experience working as an Auto Electrician
- Experience working in underground mining preferred
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates, and licenses (RPLs)
- Ability to meet all site access requirements (including, but not limited to, Medical, DAS, NPC & valid Driver’s Licence)
- Attractive newly revised rates
- A permanent full-time role with a range of flexible rosters and locations
- Generous hourly rates with super paid on all hours worked
- Employee discounts and perks on health insurance, entertainment, technology, travel, and retail stores along with complimentary tickets to sports and entertainment events
- Refer your experienced mates and earn a referral bonus as soon as they commence with Barminco
- Work with a modern state-of-the-art fleet of equipment
The Parenti Group operates across a wide range of mining sectors and offers unique career progression opportunities. We are looking for people who like earning good money and enjoy plenty of time off for their own adventures. Click on the Apply button to start your journey and join the Barminco team today.
At Barminco, our people are our businessIt’s the people we retain who define our culture, shape our company, and are the driving force behind the growth of our business. Working at Barminco will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further develop your career while working alongside experienced industry leaders.
As part of your employment, you will be required to satisfy all requirements to obtain site access to our client operations. This may involve providing proof of vaccination as a condition of site entry.