|Post Name||Personal Banking Consultant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Finance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 31 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues, and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, embedded flexible working culture, and a range of employee benefits.
These include market-leading subsidized private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidized banking products and services, and wellness programs including discounted gym memberships.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and start your career with HSBC as a Personal Banking Consultant at our Collins Street Branch.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience by advising them on appropriate products and services
• Be the brand ambassador for HSBC in our branch as you liaise directly with customers
• Introduce, promote and assist customers with digital banking solutions to meet customer needs
• Contribute to fulfilling customer’s needs by providing personal banking products and services with a customer-centric approach
• Manage customer feedback and inquiries effectively
• Participate in ongoing training and development plans
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• A proven track record in customer excellence gained in banking, sales, hospitality or retail
• The desire to develop your financial expertise and grow your career
• Ability to understand and provide solutions to meet individual customer needs
• A passion for delivering first-class customer service and making a difference
• A proven ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
• The Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification
Preference will be given to candidates who hold Australian or New Zealand PR/Citizenship or working rights or who can show they currently have unrestricted work rights in Australia with no limitations.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working, and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Applications from First Nations peoples are encouraged.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia