|Post Name||Barista PT|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 25 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
From executive dining and contemporary restaurants to stylish coffee shops, delis, and onsite retail outlets – Eurest is the market leader in providing high-quality food and service solutions to business and industry clients throughout Australia. Working for Eurest will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself
You will bring to the role your extensive coffee-making experience, passion for providing a high level of customer service, and flexibility.
- Making high standard Barista style coffees.
- Coffee machine cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Follow Compass Group WHS procedures.
- Taking orders from customers in a friendly and engaging manner.
- General café duties as required including service and cleaning up.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Previous experience in a café/barista role.
- A bubbly and friendly person who can hold conversations with clients.
- Always maintain a positive attitude to customer satisfaction.
- Reliable, enthusiastic, and has great communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Must be proactive to deliver high-standard coffees to increase revenue.
- Able to keep cool in a fast-paced environment.
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development, a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days, site-based benefits, and company discounts.
We are a company that puts our people first, understanding that great things can be achieved when we all work together, and we want to hear from you!