|Hiring Organization||Club Central|
|Post Name||Cocktail c|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 5000 To AUD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Who are we
Above 8 is a contemporary rooftop bar and lounge, situated on level 9 of the brand-new Travelodge hotel in Hurstville.
We are establishing a creative and energetic team to deliver excellence, not only in service but in customer experience. Surprising ingredients, cocktail theatrics, and a passionate team are all part of the experience at Above 8, and all team members are welcome to share ideas and contribute to the concept we are creating.
The Cocktail Bartender is responsible for ensuring the bar is operating at optimal service with Above 8 premium standards at all times. The role involves working with our exceptional wine and spirits and creating amazing drinks from our list of signature and classic cocktails, you will have all the tools and ingredients you need to let your creativity take flight – pour, stir, shake and garnish to delight our guests.
- Progression plan to become Head Bartender
- Salary opportunity for the right candidate
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- Free Parking on-site
- 2-minute walk to Hurstville station
- Uniform provided
- Employee Health & well-being benefit
- A highly supportive team that loves teaching and mentoring others
- Incredible food and wine selection to taste and test
Skills & experience
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a busy bar
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Prioritize effectively while maintaining a clean environment
- Have a friendly and professional attitude
- Flexibility and vibrant personality
- Excellent personal presentation
- Current NSW RSA essential (or willing to obtain before your start date)
- Our Executive Team comes from some great venues with a wealth of experience – with a point of difference. Together our Food & Beverage leadership team promotes a calm and respectful workplace culture, one of teamwork and fun where you can grow your skills and knowledge for career growth.