|Hiring Organization||Bruker Daltonics GmbH & Co. KG|
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 50000 To EUR 55000 per Year|
|Location||Bremen, Germany 28359|
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve the safety of products, accelerate time-to-market, and support industries in successfully enhancing the quality of life.
We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years now. Today, worldwide more than 7,200 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
To complement our LC-MS software development team in Bremen (Germany) and Fällanden (Switzerland), we are looking for a software developer C# (m/f/d). We offer a diversified job in an interdisciplinary project team with flat hierarchies and short decision processes, and a secure, unlimited employment relationship in an international group with flexible working hours and a wide range of benefits.
- As a software developer, you contribute to our hyphenation platform, which connects chromatography separation devices to our mass spectrometers and enables the automatic data acquisition from batches of samples using integrated autosamplers.
- You contribute to the design, implementation, testing, and documentation of plug-ins for chromatography systems.
- You implement new requirements and extend the existing functionality.
- You coordinate work packages with other teams and external partners and integrate them into our products.
- You have a degree in computer science, or comparable knowledge and skills accompanying an engineering or natural sciences degree.
- You have a profound knowledge of .NET C# under Windows with Visual Studio.
- You are able to understand, maintain and extend an existing source code.
- You have basic knowledge of multithreading.
- You have basic knowledge of common communication technology, e.g. RS232, USB, LAN.
- Knowledge of Windows Forms or WPF is a plus.
- Experience in data acquisition, process control, or the operation of analytical instruments is a plus.
- You like hardware-related work, which includes testing your own software on real instrumentation.
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team and are a good communicator. You are able to discuss technical matters with colleagues who do not have an IT background.
- You are fluent in English and German, both written and verbal.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.