||AUD 27 To AUD 30 Per Hour
||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2009
You’ll be part of a team supporting our community. Stable employment in a safety-conscious and fulfilling environment. Get behind the wheel of a great career and join an industry that is growing faster than ever before.
No previous bus driving experience? We can help you upgrade your license. Opportunities are available in our depots located in Mt Kuring-Gai, Revesby, Menai, Taren Point, South Granville, Bankstown, and Kingsgrove. We offer above award pay rates of $27- $30 per hour + allowances.
- Stable employment, fast-growing industry
- Practical paid training
- Career growth opportunities
- Work close to home – various depot locations · Financial support to obtain your Drivers Authority
- Full NSW Car license or above · Good driving history (Service NSW) & clean criminal record
- Passion for customer service
- Availability to commit to a wide range of shifts
- Enjoy driving
About the Role
- Service the community
- Ongoing training and support
- Wide range of shifts
- Overtime and charters are available
- Be at the heart of the customer experience
Transdev partner benefits
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Discounted health insurance
- Novated leasing/salary packaging
- Third-party financial, health, and wellbeing advice
- To find out more about working at Transdev visit our Careers Page.
As people serving people, we want to do our bit to keep our communities safe. As a condition of employment with Transdev all successful applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with vaccines that are registered with the Australian or New Zealand governments, depending on which country where you will be working. You will be required to provide proof of vaccination which will be sighted as part of the recruitment process.
As an equal opportunity employer, Transdev is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diverse groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity. We also have an uncompromising attitude to the safety of our employees, client, and customers.
error: Content is protected !!