Analyst Jobs In Los Angeles
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Currently, this is a remote role with the possibility of returning to the office (Los Angeles) in the next year.
Job Description: Business Analyst
The Business Analyst position is responsible for supporting the daily operations and program management functions for municipal projects in the Los Angeles area. The programs provide transportation, parking violation processing, and collections services as well as expanded related services and technology solutions.
The position regularly interacts with the client on a daily basis via phone and in-person meetings as well as with other Conduent management, Data Center IT resources, and Finance and Accounting groups. The Business Analyst will report to the Program Manager.
As a Project Analyst working in a collaborative, dynamic environment. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with clients to provide reports to support daily operations. Knowledge of SAP Business Objects and ESRI GIS applications is preferred but not required.
- Experience in developing statistical/analytical reports for clients and the program management team. Build key performance indicators and reports for customers.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process management and future improvement opportunities in operations.
- Provide program support for recurring financial reporting duties.
- Provide accounts payable support, and prepare accounts receivable invoices for the program.
- Analyze the financial performance of various collection strategies.
- Participates in or leads cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Writes detailed business functional requirements.
- Works with customers to troubleshoot system functionality issues. Participates in database testing for new implementations and system improvements.
- Able to communicate client needs/requirements, and manage system changes to the Data Center.
Daily Operations Support
- Supporting role to Program Managers for day-to-day operations
- Conduct training sessions on proprietary reporting and system applications, as needed.
- Ability to work independently with only general management direction.
- Ability to remain calm and exercise tact and diplomacy in researching and resolving customer complaints.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, multi-tasking, and interpersonal communication skills along with proven negotiation and client relationship skills.
- Identifies areas of continuous improvement and opportunities for cost savings and performance efficiencies
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years equivalent work experience, preferably in dealing with municipal government clients.
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills required. Experience using MS Project preferred.
- Familiarity using Python programming language, Business Objects/ SAP applications, and ESRI mapping application.
- Commitment to quality and personal ethics. Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to sound, ethical, moral, and legal business standards and practices
- Adaptability to changing requirements dictated by industry and company environment
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have exceptional interpersonal skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers to disclose the following information. If the successful applicant will be required to perform work from a physical site outside Colorado, the following information may not apply.
Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business needs, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive.
In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid to time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time.