|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 7C6|
Sunwest Aviation Ltd. is the leading Western Canadian operator of jet and turboprop charter aircraft. Our fleet consists of a wide variety of jets, turboprops, and piston aircraft. Based on fleet diversity, Sunwest can offer excellent advancement opportunities.
With over twenty-five years of safe operation, we have established a solid reputation in the aviation industry. Operating from a modern facility in Calgary, our aircraft are available for charter to thousands of destinations not served by scheduled airlines.
We currently have an opportunity available for a Captain, SW5. Reporting to the Chief Pilot, this position is responsible for performing the duties and responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform the duties and responsibilities as required on the specified aircraft
- Adhere to all safety regulations per company requirements, Transport Canada, CARs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot and/or Deputy Chief Pilot
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and competencies. In addition, personality profiling will be required of all candidates granted an interview for this position.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- 1600 hours Total Time
- Must hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot Licence,
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Good decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- talk with us about our new offers of signing bonuses and moving expense allowance (location dependent)
Sunwest offers a competitive, performance-based salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including dental, extended health, life insurance, AD&D, short-term & long-term disability, and Employee & Family Assistance Program, and Group RRSP plan matching.
Offering a safe, diverse, and innovative environment, Sunwest is respected for integrity and is committed to taking care of our customers, our employees, our partners, and our community.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.