|Hiring Organization||Morrison Homes|
|Post Name||Construction Site Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 60000 To CAD 80000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2C 0J9|
Morrison Homes is a large volume homebuilder with a rich 60-year legacy of building quality homes and enduring relationships. We build a broad range of home types in Calgary and Edmonton, from multi-family projects and starter models to high-end estate homes.
As Calgary’s 15-time Builder of the Year and recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we take pride in setting industry standards of excellence and customer satisfaction. We foster a positive, fun, and supportive team environment as we aspire to live our brand promise of being The Homebuyer’s Best Friend™.
Morrison Homes (Calgary) Ltd. is looking for a new Construction Site Assistant to join our team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for working alongside assisting the Site Supervisor during the construction of single and semi-attached homes.
- Work with and under the supervision of the Site Supervisor
- Work in the field not only with the Site Supervisor and Warranty Technician but also with our Trade Partners
- Ensure site cleanliness and compliance with all health and safety requirements
- Previous construction experience would be an asset
- Organized and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and hardworking individual who can work independently in a fast-paced environment and with minimal supervision
- Must provide clean driver abstract.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a total compensation package that includes but is not limited to a competitive hourly wage, extensive benefits plan, and a great corporate culture.
We operate in an environment of teamwork that is empowering, positive, enthusiastic & fun.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.