|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||23000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, and technical support.
customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office, and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. We are urgently hiring for a large e-commerce brand’s voice process.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- The customer support representatives will answer daily customer correspondence through voice methods.
- These call center representatives provide order assistance and product information in an efficient and professional manner.
- Working in a blended process of both Inbound and Outbound. Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about our product, pricing, availability, and dispatch
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right resources within the company.
- Handle Customer Complaints and Escalations.
- Provide solutions for basic problems, work within the time limits provided, and take ownership of issues.
- Go the extra mile to engage with Customer Requirements
Who all can apply?
- Excellent communication skills. Must be fluent in both English and Hindi (spoken)
- New graduates and freshers can apply
- People pursuing graduation with minimum 6 months of voice process experience can also apply
- BPO experience will be preferred
- CTC INR 23,000, INR 18,200 take home
- Work window 8 am to 9 pm (9-hour shift – rotational)
- 6 days a week
- Should have their own laptop and WIFI connection
- Laptop configuration: 4GB RAM, i3 processor, Windows 10
- Should have all relevant documents shared below
- Teleperformance also hires business development executives, customer care specialists, and customer relations representatives for this role
Rounds of interview:
- HR round
- Versant round (4,5 or 6)
- Client round
- Operations round
- Updated resume
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Educational documents
- Relieving letter
- Payslips (Last 3 months)
- Electricity bill / Rental agreement / Gas bill / PG receipt.