|Hiring Organization||HOBAN | Recruitment Agency Sydney|
|Post Name||CALL CENTRE INBOUND|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 29 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
HOBAN Recruitment in partnership with the NSW State Emergency Services-SES, based in Wollongong, is seeking a large number of motivated and professional candidates to join the casual pool of support for the 132500 lines.
This call center provides vital assistance to the general public in emergency situations and severe weather events. In this role, you will work ad hoc shifts to support the agency in times of high call volumes. Shifts can be requested for ASAP (within 45 minutes) starts or a rostered start time in advance.
Training will be provided and we are looking for self-starters who can hit the ground running in a busy, dynamic call center environment. You must be available to accept shifts 7 days per week including weekends and overnight or at least have the flexibility and wide availability to pick up shifts when requested for the majority.
There is always the option to decline shifts if you are not available on certain days however we are looking for a pool of committed employees with wide availability, candidates should be flexible and have the ability to work at least 2 shifts per week if/when requested.
Shifts will be a minimum length of 3 hours although most shifts are 12 hours long. Generally, a Day Shift runs from 0600 – 1800 and a Night Shift from 1800-0600 but you may be requested to start at any time depending on the work volume and weather events occurring.
The main responsibilities in this role include:
- Receiving inbound calls from the general public in need of assistance or advice during periods of floods, storms, and/or tsunamis
- High-level data entry, typing while on calls logging information
- Providing outstanding and efficient customer service to the general public
- General administrative duties if requested
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Proven minimum requirement of 30-35 wpm typing speed
- Proficient in computer navigation
- Flexibility and ability to accept shifts up to 12 hours long at short notice
- Ability to obtain a National police clearance
Work from home requirements
- Prepared to conduct 1-day training package on location at NSW State Emergency Service Head Quarters located in Wollongong.
- Minimum equipment of:
- A computer with video capability
- Internet connection
- A phone service (landline or mobile)
- All Working from home shifts must be conducted within New South Wales.
If this sounds like the right position for you please apply now to be considered immediately. At HOBAN we embrace diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds. We provide reasonable adjustments; including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with a disability.