|Hiring Organization||Campbelltown Private Hospital|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 5000 To AUD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
- Supportive team environment
- On-going training, education, and development opportunities
- Full-time positions available
Campbelltown Private is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Perioperative team on a full-time basis. In this fast-paced and varied environment, you will take pride in your work, have a friendly and positive work attitude, and have a commitment to customer satisfaction. This role involves working across our main surgical specialties and in our theatres.
This role would be suitable for someone dedicated to the nursing profession who enjoys working in theatres.
As a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care
- Registered Nurses will supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs), and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs
- Lead successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Act as a role model for Safe Practice
Come and join our expert team of surgeons, specialist doctors, dedicated nurses, and allied health professionals at Campbelltown Private Hospital.
Campbelltown Private Hospital is a purpose-built private hospital located in Park Central, the ever-growing medical hub of Campbelltown. Our modern facilities include 8 Operating Theatres, 52 Surgical beds, a 16-bed Day Surgery Unit, and a 34-bed Rehabilitation Unit. We offer excellent employee conditions with extensive support, professional development, and future leadership opportunities.
Joining our team means you’ll be supported by great team leaders, be part of a strong, innovative team who always strives for better, and have the opportunity to flourish and grow.
- Authority to Work in Australia
- Working with Children Check
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- 1-2 years’ surgical experience (desirable)
- Current Registration (no restriction) with AHPRA
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Experience in the care of one or more post-surgical specialties – neurosurgery, orthopedics, general surgery, colorectal, gynecology, plastics.
We care about your career at Healthscope.
No matter where you go within our community of care, you’ll be supported by great team leaders, be part of strong, innovative teams who always strive for better, and have the opportunity to flourish and grow.
Our people are at the heart of our organization – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. We work together to create positive, memorable experiences, alongside our quality care, in every moment of every day.
We are the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia. But why does that matter? Our team is made up of over 19,000 highly experienced people working across a range of roles and specializations. Supported by some of the best doctors in nationally, we come together to strive for better, sharing learnings, supporting each other, celebrating successes, and facing challenges together.
Joining us opens the door to endless opportunities. We encourage the pursuit of continuous professional development, specialization, and education, and support our people to grow and flourish.
If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on your years of relevant registered nursing experience against the current Healthscope and NSWNMA/ANMF – NSW Nurses and Midwives’ – Enterprise Agreement 2020 – 2024, a salary ranging from $33.91 – $47.62 per hour.