|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V9A 4R9|
Why join us?
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction, and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world.
From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region and Australasia, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
SNC-Lavalin Operations and Maintenance are recognized as one of Canada’s leading outsourced operations and maintenance solutions experts, a division of SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., the largest engineering and construction firm in Canada, and one of the five largest in the world. We continue to grow our business globally.
Our team members across the country and the globe deliver superior service to every one of our clients. Our people are vital to our success, and we build teams that are second to none. Our team embraces challenges and is engaged in working together to contribute to our business objectives.
This position reports to the Procurement and Administrative Supervisor and works with the administration team to support our client, the Department of National Defence, our Service Providers, and internal staff.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Ensuring all financial and administrative data and documentation entered is correct, accurate, and up-to-date, and that all relative documentation is uploaded into the appropriate repositories.
- Responding to emails.
- Receiving and logging competitive bids.
- Producing Purchase Orders.
- Assisting with warehouse activities and audits.
- Scanning documents and filing into the applicable electronic storage area.
What will you contribute?
- Minimum 2 years related experience in administration, financial, or data management environment.
- Ability to obtain a PWGSC Reliability Level Clearance.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a busy environment.
- Fluent in English and able to communicate verbally and in writing.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin?
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy good compensation, and a safe and healthy work environment:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and Development programs, training, and career opportunities.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accepted our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project management company with offices around the world dedicated to engineering a better future for our planet and its people.
We create sustainable solutions that connect people, technology, and data to design, deliver and operate the most complex projects.
We deploy global capabilities locally to our clients and deliver unique end-to-end services across the whole life cycle of an asset including consulting advisory & environmental services, intelligent networks & cybersecurity, design & engineering, procurement, and project & construction management.
operations & maintenance, decommissioning, and capital. – and delivered to clients in key strategic sectors such as Engineering Services, Nuclear, Operations & Maintenance, and Capital. News and information are available at snclavalin.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.