|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 20 To NZD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Christchurch, New Zealand 7476|
We at Bupa Cashmere Care Home, located in Somerfield, Christchurch are searching for compassionate, empathetic Caregivers to join our team on a Casual basis. This is a great opportunity if you are wanting flexibility.
We are also on a hunt for 1 full-time caregiver that can work on a rotating roster shift.
As a Caregiver at Bupa, you will work under the guidance and supervision of qualified nursing staff and management, to make a positive impact on the lives of our residents. You will deliver the highest quality person first care to residents in line with their individual care plan
Key Task and Responsibilities
- Treat residents with respect and dignity.
- Assist and support residents in their daily life.
- Contribute to the development of a positive, safe, home environment for residents, visitors, and the wider team.
- Follow policies and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- You will demonstrate enthusiasm, care, and passion for making a positive impact on residents.
- An NZQA qualification in Health Care and Wellbeing is preferable, however, this is not essential as comprehensive training is provided for the right candidate.
- Must have flexible availability for a variety of shifts throughout the week, including weekends and evenings.
- Reliable transport or travel arrangements.
What Bupa can offer you
- Ongoing training and development.
- Industry-competitive remuneration and benefits.
- Opportunities for national (and sometimes international) career advancement.
- Internal reward and recognition programs.
- Employee-led B-fit Health and Wellbeing program. We practice what we preach by encouraging our people to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Bupa is one of New Zealand’s leading healthcare providers with a strong commitment to helping people across the globe live longer, happier, healthier lives. We have retirement villages and care homes located across NZ.
At the heart of our service are our values – Caring, Brave, and Responsible. These are the principles that determine the way we behave and what we believe. They also bring us together as a family, giving us a common culture, and they inspire trust and loyalty in our people.
If you are reliable, passionate about caring for the eldering, and want to make a positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you. Don’t delay – APPLY NOW and join our awesome team!