|Hiring Organization||Jasmine Healthcare Limited|
|Post Name||Night Care Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Sleaford, England, United Kingdom NG34 7EQ|
***We are offering a joining bonus of up to £500 for this role***
Are you looking for a fulfilling and rewarding role where every day you can go home feeling you’ve made a difference?
Why not join our team at St Andrew’s as a Night Care Assistant?
St Andrews is a homely care home providing elderly care to 42 residents.
To get a feel for the home you can visit their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/StAndrewsNursingandCareHome/ or website: www.standrews-carehome.co.uk
About the Role
- Supporting the physical, emotional, and social well-being of our residents by providing the highest standard of care
- Providing personal care and support with daily activities such as washing, dressing, and eating
- Promoting our resident’s choice, dignity, and independence and all times
- Maintaining accurate records
Jasmine Healthcare believe in going above and beyond for our team, just as they frequently go above and beyond for us! This includes:
- A joining bonus of up to £500 for full-time team members (pro-rated for part-time team members)
- Cash payments for picking up extra hours
- High street Cash equivalent vouchers (tax-free) for completing all mandatory training initially (£100) and keeping it up to date, being a great ambassador for your home, good attendance, Birthdays, and Work Anniversaries
- We pay all fees for our team members to complete relevant qualifications to help their progression and pay them £200 (tax-free) in Cash equivalent high street vouchers when they complete them
- We provide extensive inductions and additional support to all new team members for their first year, and extended inductions for those new to care
- All team members use our recognition platform (Bonusly), to recognize each other, and turn that recognition into Cash equivalent vouchers!
- 7 pm-7 am
- Full or part-time
- Alternate weekends
- Above all, we are looking for someone who shares our values (which can be found here https://www.jasminehealthcare.co.uk/#ourvalues)
- This means you don’t necessarily need previous care experience or qualifications as we can support you with training and development
- Please note you MUST have the right to work in the UK
How to Apply?
To join our team apply online or for more information (or if you have any questions!) contact our recruitment team at: Recruitment@jasminehealthcare.co.uk.
Our interview process involves a quick phone call to find out more about you and then if appropriate a face-to-face interview (LFT will be needed on the day of the interview)
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.