|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Droitwich, England, United Kingdom WR9 0BA|
Working for Caremark Worcester you would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the client’s home, in Worcestershire and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
· Shopping & meal preparation
· Prompting with medication
· Support with daily routines
· Respite services
· Socialising and leisure activities
· Helping clients access the community
The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing domestic support to an individual or personal care.
You as a person
Caremark Care Workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You will have to travel to the customer’s own home and assist them with daily tasks that are set out in their Care Plan
As a leading organization in the social care sector, Caremark provides all employees with an unbeatable package of benefits, which include:
· Full training and induction
· Refer a friend bonus*
· Qualifying for the ‘Blue Light Card’ discount scheme
· Additional pay on weekends*
· You will receive comprehensive support and backup, both in the field and in the office, from friendly and professional colleagues
· We listen to our Care Worker feedback and make every effort to ensure you are comfortable and secure in your working environment
· Shifts are allocated and sent to Care Workers, prior to the start of the working week
· Ongoing training, development, and supervision
· Excellent pay rates
· Flexible hours to suit your needs
· Four weeks pro rata annual leave entitlement
· Regular customers, so you can get to know each other
· The opportunity to obtain qualifications whilst you work
· Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings
· Unique teamwork structure
Real opportunity to progress to more senior positions
We are happy to speak to anybody looking to either get into care for the first time right through to people who have been in the industry for years. You might only want a few hours a week to pass the time, we would love to hear from you.
Full training is provided for anyone joining Caremark and for those looking to further themselves, we offer extra opportunities with training specialists.
One of our care workers had this to say about Caremark’s extra training program:
“I joined Caremark with no experience in care. The training I received gave me the confidence I needed to do a great job for their clients. I want to be a paramedic so these experiences were invaluable and look great on my CV. They enrolled me on my level 3 in Health and Social Care and I have recently completed it. It’s nice that a company really takes an interest in its employees.”