|Qualification||High School Diploma or Equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 14 To USD 20 Per Hour|
Overland Park, Kansas, United States 66212
Are you looking for a Caregiver job that will allow you to give back to your community and broaden your skills? Visiting Angels’ office in Kansas City is the place for you.
The office in Kansas City provides caregivers for the Kansas City Metro area including Kansas City, Kansas and Missouri, Mission Hills, Mission, Roeland Park, Fairway, and many others. We are seeking one-of-a-kind individuals for job opportunities with our local team.
Our caregiver jobs are for individuals who are truly committed to providing compassionate care to senior adults and those in need. We scour the entire Kansas City Metro region for people with strong backgrounds in-home care or elderly care, a history of community involvement, and, most of all, big hearts.
A Caregiver job with Visiting Angels Kansas City is much more than just a job, it’s a chance to do some real good for families in Kansas City and the surrounding area by becoming a companion to someone in need.
A Caregiver with Visiting Angels Kansas City supports the seniors they serve with a wide range of responsibilities from light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation to one-on-one mobility assistance and providing transportation.
A Caregiver job with us is also an opportunity for personal growth. We offer the opportunity for advanced training in areas like dementia care or Alzheimer’s care so that caregivers can continue to develop their skills.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- PPE Provided
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Sign-on Bonus
- Full Time
- 8 Hour Shifts
- 10 Hour Shifts
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Short Shift
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with routine exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Passion to serve others – a true caregiver
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.