|Hiring Organization||Bishopscourt Residential Care Ltd|
|Post Name||Care Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 26000 To EUR 30000 Per Year|
|Location||Cork, Ireland T12|
Job Description Main duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure residents’ hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards.
- To assist residents with mobilizing as appropriate and ensure correct aids are used.
- To assist residents with eating and drinking as required and to assist in the preparation and serving of meals.
- To report any changes in residents’ condition to the trained nurse.
- To adhere to all national and local health and safety policies and guidelines.
- To be familiar with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1989.
- To treat residents as individuals and respect their preferences and choices as far as possible.
- To carry out practical duties only when competent to do so.
- To attend mandatory training and other training as directed by the trained nursing staff.
The right person must have the following:
- Fetac Level 5 Care of the Elderly
- Manual and Patient Handling Certificate
- Two written references (one being from a previous employer)
- Excellent English
- Must be permitted to work in the EU
If you are interested in applying for a Care Assistant position at Bishopscourt, please forward your Curriculum Vitae and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.