|Post Name||Apprentice Carpenters|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 51000 To AUD 60000 Per Year|
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4006|
- Learn all aspects of carpentry
- Great Team Environment
- Successful organization creating long-term career prospects
UNITA is a national design & construction building company that prides itself on helping bring brands and spaces to life, by providing the best outcomes for our clients.
Uniquely, UNITA combines planning, design, manufacturing, project management & construction to deliver pragmatic end-to-end solutions. Unitas’s cross-industry experience means all our services are based on an unparalleled understanding of real-world success.
UNITA has offices within Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth equipped with over 150 talented & committed employees ready to make your dream a reality. UNITA specializes in all types of Workplace, Retail, Hospitality & Health based Fitouts to just name a few.
About the ROLEAs an Apprentice Carpenter at UNITA, you will report to our Site Manager and join a high caliber of employees on-site and play a vital role in facilitating the continued success of our projects.
What YOU will be doing
- Read and interpret plans to ensure the correct measures are completed for installation on sites.
- Be hands-on with a variety of installation works.
- Ability to identify and problem solve specific install issues and provide alternative solutions.
- Work with management to undertake works against construction timelines, ensuring a high-quality finish on all projects.
- Ability to forward plan and coordinate with clients.
- Motivate fellow employees and sub-trades to get the job done on time.
- Maintain strong channels of communication throughout each project.
- Be willing to work overtime and travel to different locations – when required.
- Drive to learn and be open to new ways of working.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build good relationships within the company.
- A genuine interest in Carpentry and commitment to complete a full Apprenticeship.
- Valid Australian Driver’s License.
- Full legal working rights in Australia.
Why we are a great place to work
- Employee wellbeing initiatives – yearly flu shots, quarterly social events across our states, and lots of other fun activities.
- An active member of the National Association of Women in Construction.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to guarantee our staff can access help when they need it.
- Monthly birthday celebrations – because who doesn’t want a group of construction professionals to sing the ever awkward ‘happy birthday!
- Branded Merch – Enjoy representing Unita in our decked-out gear.
- Employee Referral Program – Receive a bonus, bring someone you know into our family and we will reward you for it.