|Post Name||Revenue Services Cashier|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 20 To AUD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
- Dynamic Flexible environment.
- Iconic city-based public health service.
- Be a part of a modern and growing segment of our community’s health services.
The Revenue Services Department at Royal Melbourne Hospital (RMH) is a team committed to working with all stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient management and collection of patient fee revenue. This includes the important role of providing Cashier Customer Service to our patients, staff, and other internal/external stakeholders.
Your new role:
- Responsible for the daily processing of income via multiple revenue systems.
- Adhere to relevant internal control requirements and perform daily reconciliations.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service to patients, families, staff, and others.
- Ensure data integrity processes are observed and income processing is maintained.
- Familiarity with cashiering and or invoicing.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Agile/flexible and able to perform multi-tasking using multiple systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outcomes and solutions focussed approach.
The benefit of working with The Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- Working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Salary packaging, onsite car parking and, close to public transport.
- A rewarding and satisfying career in Customer Service/Finance within the Health Sector
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion, and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included, and supported so that they can be at their best every single day.
We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities, and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check.
Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunization assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.