Cash Management Service Officer
- Company Name: Toronto-Dominion Bank
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
- Job Type: Full-time
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change as we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Customer Service Officer (CSO) position supports teams of Relationship Managers/Analysts and/or Account Managers in meeting the day-to-day needs of the customers of those portfolios, as well as onboarding new customers to the bank. This position is accountable to deliver legendary customer experience and support profitable business growth.
- Meet or exceed CSO LEI target and be actively involved in ensuring the unit meets or exceeds its’ LEI target.
- Facilitate customer requests leveraging various partners (CCSC, Visa, Retail Bank, etc.) ensuring a warm handoff where appropriate, and a follow-up process is in place.
- Deliver legendary service at every interaction and execute plans to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Act as a first point of contact for the day-to-day administrative needs, questions, and concerns, resolving them where possible, and communicating to the RM or AM as appropriate.
- Develop a network of contacts across TD in order to continuously improve their knowledge and ability to service customers.
- “Deliver the Bank” to our customers by identifying, recommending, introducing, and referring appropriate TDBG Business Partners and Products to existing and new customers to maximize revenue/profit and retention of relationships.
- Support internal partners with ongoing projects and develop a clear understanding of how changes will affect a customer’s business
- Support Relationship Managers/Analysts and Account Managers in credit administrative matters
- Assist in building new relationships and deepening existing customer relationships by consistently following the Business Banking Relationship Methodology
- Act as the first point of contact with customers on credit administrative matters such as following for documentation and/or obtaining Financial Statements and Accounts Receivable lists. Responsibilities also include uploading customer reports/documentation into the appropriate systems.
- Actively contribute to sales results by identifying and cross-selling products and services when performing internal duties or interfacing with customers (both new and existing) to maximize revenue/profit and retention of relationships
- Actively refer to other business partners both within Business Banking and across TDBG and respond effectively to reciprocal referrals.
- Facilitate investment requests between customers and Business Banking Investments where required
- Provide effective credit administration for the portfolio both within the Unit and by interfacing with functions across the TDBFG.
- Assist RM/AM with obtaining/compiling all supporting documentation required to complete credit applications and process funding requests. Prepare reminders, follow-up, and default letters and follow up on outstanding security documentation.
- Partner with administrative support groups to facilitate activities, such as programming credits, making payments, advancing funds, etc.
- Ensure products and services are sold and operated in a compliant manner minimizing regulatory compliance and operational risk to the Bank.
- Complete all compliance and attestations within the required timelines.
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and Industry Codes of Conduct
EMPLOYEE / TEAM
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation, and teamwork, and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Support the team by continuously enhancing knowledge/expertise in their own area and participating in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
- Keep current on emerging trends/ developments and grow knowledge of the business, related tools, and techniques
- Participate in personal performance management and development activities, including cross-training within own team
- Keep others informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of requests and/or all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
- Contribute to the success of the team by willingly assisting others in the completion and performance of work activities; provide training, coaching, and/or guidance as appropriate.
- Contribute to a fair, positive, and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce
- Act as a brand ambassador for your business area/function and the bank, both internally and/or externally
BREADTH & DEPTH
- Requires expertise in a variety of account and credit administration-related activities to provide customers with support and advice
- Requires advanced skills and expertise in a defined set of products and processes and could be characterized by moderate complexity/risk
- Provides subject matter guidance to customers and/or internal partners
- Uses sound judgment and understanding of process/ policy risk when fulfilling requests, recommending exceptions outside general practices or guidelines
- Understands how related customer or sales teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of a business area
- Impacts their own team and other sales teams whose work activities are closely related
- Recommends modifications to exist sales or customer service processes and solutions to improve the efficiency of the team
- Evaluates and communicate unusual and/or complex content in a clear manner; handle sensitive information and escalated matters
- Generally, reports to a Lead CSO or MCC or MCS
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- High school education; undergraduate degree preferred
- 1+ years of related experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities in which we live and serve. If you require accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.