|Hiring Organization||CBRE Perth|
|Post Name||Front Office|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 18 To AUD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
Looking to transfer your skills and have the flexibility to suit your lifestyle? Are you looking for a pathway into something different and a work schedule that suits the days you want to work? We are interested in people after casual work in the corporate sector joining our Work Your Way community to provide regular leave cover for a variety of different roles across our client accounts (well-known brands you will know!).
It’s your dedication to customer service, exceptional work ethic, and strong people skills, that give you everything you need to deliver an amazing guest experience in a new environment—the workplace.
- Be the heart of the workplace and the first point of engagement with customers.
- Elevate the customer experience every day through front-of-house activities.
- Regain work-life balance and work the days that suit your schedule.
- Roles available range from Concierge, Receptionist, and Workplace Coordinator to Facility Coordinator.
Our ideal person is someone who
- Is confident in performing administrative tasks and working collaboratively.
- Is dedicated to exceptional customer service and has a customer-centric approach to all tasks.
- Is enthusiastic and possess strong people skills.
- Is able to think quickly on their feet and problem solve.
- Has intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel, Outlook.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility to work the days that suit your schedule.
- Earn money while making invaluable industry connections.
- Gain hands-on experience across a range of different clients we serve.
- Rewarding career development opportunities across CBRE with free training and ongoing professional support.
- Being part of a global leader who is dedicated to recognizing and rewarding ours. employees in line with the Company’s RISE Values.
Join our Community of Flexible Workers
Shape your career and gain industry experience with CBRE, the world’s largest commercial real estate firm. Our roles are full of opportunity, experience, and collaboration. If you haven’t followed a traditional journey to get where you are, that’s okay. We value all types of experience—diversity, and variety are what make us unique.