Work From Home Jobs in Melbourne
Country Road Group
|Post Name||Casual Online Customer Service Assistant|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 20 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Why work for us?
- Ability to balance time at home and in the office to support meaningful work/life balance
- Generous discounts for you across our David Jones with further discounts within our sister brands, Country Road, POLITICS, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO products
- Excellent career opportunities are given upcoming change/transformation projects
- Variety of shifts available across 7 days a week
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience like no other. As one of the leading retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world’s leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
The Support Centre Customer Services team is responsible for responding to all forms of customer enquiries and feedback. This team is responsible for ensuring that all enquiries and feedback relating to in-store and online experiences are resolved as part of our ‘ five-star service for today’ commitment.
We have multiple Casual and Christmas casual positions available working from home with occasional visits to our Burnley Head Office for training and collaboration with the team.
What does this role involve?
- Focus your efforts on providing a warm welcome, and be an ambassador for service and the business.
- Be the first point of contact and need to communicate clearly and confidently to resolve customer enquiries in line with service level targets.
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure we deliver seamless service.
- Efficiently progress customers through email, live chat and calls.
- Evaluate complex situations and act, accordingly, knowing when to escalate for further resolution.
- Be an engaging and active listener to ensure you record customer feedback accurately.
- Be self-motivated while working in a fast-paced, high-volume transactional environment.
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience working in a people-focused or service-oriented role.
- Have strong written, listening and spoken communication.
- Ability to remain calm as you multitask in a fast-paced environment working across multiple systems.
- Are credible to ensure you strengthen our brand through every interaction.
- Realistic and practical, establish time frames, promise what you can deliver and follow through.
- Are flexible and adaptable in line with business needs.
To be eligible for this role you will need the below:
- Must have access to your own laptop and stable internet.
- Available to attend 2 weeks of full-time training at our head office in Burnley.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week including regular weekend shifts.
Since 1838, David Jones’ limitless quest for innovation and progress established us as Australia’s original influencer in fashion & lifestyle. Today, our vision and purpose to continue this legacy are to be the destination that inspires, with experiences and services Like No Other.
Part of Woolworths Holding Limited (JSE: WHL) alongside the Country Road Group, our values include being customer-obsessed, collaborative, inspirational, responsible and dedicated to quality – within a thriving culture we live these values every day as we strive to inspire our people, customers and community Like No Other.
David Jones & Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications for this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via the agency will not be accepted.