|Post Name||Café Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 20 To NZD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 5012|
About the Role:
We are looking for Casual Café Staff to join our team based at Café Vibe, Wellington Hospital. Applicants need to be available to work between the hours of 6.00 am and 8.00 pm. We are looking for staff who are committed to their work and are also available for some weekend work when required.
Examples of duties would be sandwich making, salad preparation, dishes, table clearing, cleaning requirements, front-of-house service, till operation, and other jobs as requested by supervisors.
Skills and experience
- Reliable and a team player.
- Take pride in your work.
- A friendly outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some food handling experience will be an advantage.
- Be able to think for yourself and decision-makers quickly.
- Be available at short notice.
- Be safety focused.
- Previous café/coffee-making skills would be an advantage.
Benefits and Culture:
- Full training will be provided.
- Hours to suit your lifestyle.
At SPOTLESS, a Downer company, we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Education, and Government. We’re passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.