Chef Jobs Wellington
Summerset Group Holdings Limited
|Post Name||Chef Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 25 To NZD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 6011|
Chef Manager Opportunity on the Menu
Summerset is due to open a modern Main Building in our newest Village which includes a state-of-the-art kitchen. Our Kenepuru Summerset village is looking for an experienced and passionate Chef Manager who is dedicated to delivering exceptional quality food to our customers and building and leading a new kitchen team.
About the role
- You will be responsible for providing strong, sound management of our stunning brand-new kitchen, onsite Cafe, and catering services.
- You will provide an exceptional customer experience for our valued residents and visitors.
- You will have experience working with people from all walks of life and strong leadership skillset.
- This role is a rewarding career move into one of New Zealand’s leading retirement village operators with a secure future.
- Experience in Excel & Microsoft required
What’s in it for you?
- Here at Summerset, we offer competitive market rates with an annual review.
- Our great benefits include free day-to-day health insurance, an annual entitlement to Summerset shares, professional development, and career progression, as well as a paid day off on your birthday!
- You will have the opportunity to create your team and build it from the ground up.
- This role also offers great work-life balance, with a Monday to Friday roster
- Kenepuru has easy access to motorways and public transport.
This is an excellent time to be joining Summerset – not only are we growing and investing, but we are also the fastest builder of new retirement villages in New Zealand, so for the right person, this company is brimming with opportunity.
The work activity that you will be exposed to in this role will be diverse and interesting as well as working with a great team, in an environment that is fun to be part of. If this sounds like you, or someone you know, we would love to hear from you.
Due to NZ Immigration requirements, we are obliged to consider candidates that already have the right to work in NZ for this role first. Due to this, we may not be able to support a visa application for this role.
The safety of our residents and staff is important to us. For this reason, we require all our employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before commencing work at Summerset.