Nurse Maude Hospital
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 30 To NZD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Christchurch, New Zealand 7476|
Want to get out into the community with the support of a reputable organization?
The Community Rehabilitation, Enablement & Support Team (CREST) Service is a community-led initiative for older people living in the Canterbury area.
The Nurse Maude CREST team aims to provide immediate and responsive intensive rehabilitation care packages for clients to remain independent at home and to facilitate timely and coordinated discharges from the hospital.
The day in the life of a CREST RN can include:
- Visiting and working closely with clients and their families and whanau.
- Assessing healthcare needs, establishing goal ladders, and creating homecare plans.
- Supporting clients to take control of their own health and wellbeing.
- Supervising and working with a team of support workers to provide rehabilitative care.
- Liaison with members of the multidisciplinary team.
Along with experience in nursing and a current practicing certificate, you will have:
- A natural affinity with people, particularly the elderly, and the ability to build trusting relationships.
- Enjoy working with people with varied backgrounds and care needs.
- Ideally a background in clinical assessment and community experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a desire to see through your solution.
- And of course, a great sense of humor.
Hours are rostered over seven days including weekend and evening shifts.
Nurse Maude is well known and respected in the Canterbury community for both their in-home and hospital care. Each one of their teamwork in unison to achieve high levels of care and take pride in being part of the Nurse Made team…and here is your opportunity to be part of their success.
With access to professional development, accredited PDRP programs, and numerous graduate opportunities, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.