|Hiring Organization||Arctic Wolf|
|Post Name||Concierge Security Analyst – 2|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 65000 To CAD 70000 Per Year|
|Location||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada N2L 3X2|
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Concierge Security Analyst to join our pack. Arctic Wolf, the leader in security operations, is a fast-growing company in an exciting and fast-growing industry—Cybersecurity.
How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf ranks #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are considered among the 2020 Best Places to Work by bizjournals.com.
At Arctic Wolf, we believe in corporate responsibility. Our offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities, and we earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
The Concierge Security Analyst is a key member of the Concierge Security Team that delivers world-class Arctic Wolf security services. The Analyst supports the technical relationship with their assigned customers and leverages their skills and expertise to fulfill these key responsibilities:
- Create and maintain an outstanding partnership with customers;
- Support the direct delivery of Arctic Wolf network and endpoint security solutions to customers, including tasks such as investigating security events, and configuring, troubleshooting, and verifying data sources;
- Action or escalate customer requests for guidance, information or support in a timely manner, including coordinating efforts with other teams, as needed.
- Proactively interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
The Concierge Security Analyst role combines aspects of an IT Security Analyst, a Security Architect, and an Incident Response Consultant. A successful Analyst possesses strong technical aptitude and an ability to communicate, educate, and share information effectively with non-technical people.
Who You Are:
You thrive in fast-paced environments and have a positive can-do attitude. You are a critical thinker that continually learns and can navigate uncertainty. You enjoy working with customers and in a team.
Are excellent communicators, and are able to easily interact with a variety of people, personalities, and technical skill levels. Above all, your passion for cybersecurity and partnering with customers shows in everything you do!
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1–3 years of experience in a hands-on security role with a good knowledge of security architecture
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field, or certifications and experience equivalent
- Strong partnering and relationship-building skills in a professional context
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Additional skills and experience:
- Security testing and forensics tools
- Malware analysis
- Incident response
- Authentication and identity management
- Risk management, assessment, and common compliance frameworks
- Penetration testing and attack simulation
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes, and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization.
And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.