|Hiring Organization||I-MED Radiology Network|
|Post Name||Service Excellence Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 71000 To AUD 75000 Per Year|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
I-MED Radiology is Australia’s largest medical imaging network with more than 240 clinics located throughout Australia and just over 4500 employees. Our Vision at I-MED Radiology is to be the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world. Our Vision is underpinned by our purpose – to save lives and reduce uncertainty.
Our National Contact Centre is seeking a Service Excellence Specialist to assist our National Contact Centre Shared Services team in operating and administering an efficient and professional Contact Centre.
Reporting to the Senior Service Excellence Specialist, you will work closely with Team Leaders to manage the National Contact Centre(s) quality framework and develop, supervise and support our Agents and other staff to deliver the highest levels of customer service, uphold I-MED’s brand promise and contribute to the achievement of business goals and targets. This is a permanent full-time role working Monday to Friday, between the operating hours of 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
The position can be based at any of our major Contact Centre hubs in Newstead, Brisbane, Mount Waverley, Melbourne or Campbelltown, Sydney and a hybrid work arrangement can be discussed that allows for the flexibility to work from home.
- Work closely with our Agents to ensure exemplary and consistent customer service in line with our customer value promise of comprehensive care and uncompromising quality
- Organise and deliver necessary training and development sessions to enhance employee engagement with improved customer service practices.
- Engaging with all contact centre staff, you will contribute to the design and implementation of processes, policies and systems, undertaking regular review processes and audits to monitor and measure outcomes and compliance at the team and individual level
- Monitor phone calls to identify gaps in adherence and facilitate appropriate feedback to the team to remove those gaps
- You will ensure effective customer complaints handling processes are in place and are being effectively managed and that all complaints raised to the contact centre regarding clinics are documented in the appropriate database and flagged with the Customer Care Manager
- To continuously improve the Service Excellence framework, you will regularly engage with clinics and Managers to gather feedback and provide reporting analytics to track customer care performance e.g. time to report, customer complaints, performance to customer care standards
- You are committed to providing the highest level of customer service with a demonstrated focus on continuous performance improvement.
- You are a resilient individual, with a positive and empathetic customer-focused attitude, who is self-motivated, reliable, and conscientious in their approach to work
- Your communication skills are key and it is important that you can demonstrate your success in building and maintaining valued and constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders in similar roles
- You will be able to confidently collaborate with the National Contact Centre Manager, Team Leaders and Training Team to provide suggestions on areas for improvement.
- You will have a minimum of three years of experience working as a supervisor in a contact centre or similar. Experience in a healthcare services environment will be highly regarded.
- You have a demonstrated ability to support and manage others, communicate effectively with people at all levels of an organisation and foster a culture of continuous improvement across teams and the broader business.
Please note that travel within the state and potentially interstate may be required to fulfil the requirements of this role from time to time.
- An attractive remuneration package with a range of employee benefits such as free parking (at our VIC & NSW sites), paid parental leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, travel benefits and much more
- Flexible working hours based around the core call centre hours of operation and a hybrid work model
- A structured personal development plan and relevant training with ongoing development opportunities through I-MED’s immersive learning platform
- Commitment to your health and well-being with access to our employee assistance program and fitness platform
- A fun and engaging environment in a state-of-the-art, purpose-built contact centre, with break-out areas and free coffee and tea
- Clear pathways for career progression and secondment opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of a fun dedicated team that celebrates wins and successes.
How do you apply?
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence within healthcare services, we encourage you to apply today.
Due to training requirements and on-the-job support, and to ensure you have enough contact time to master your role, we prefer that you have no planned extended leave for the first 3 months in the role. Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
I-MED has a policy which requires all I-MED staff to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 unless they have a valid medical exemption, however, each state Public Health Order may have additional requirements, and this will be discussed during the interview process.
The successful candidate for the role will be required to comply with I-MED’s policy and any applicable Government public health orders. During our interview process, we will be asking you to confirm your ability to meet the above-mentioned requirements of the role.
If you are a successful candidate, we will ask you to provide us with your vaccination certificates (or other evidence, such as valid medical exemption) before we are able to make an offer of employment to you.