- Company Name: Parsons
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Resident Engineer/ARE.
- Follow up construction activities at the site.
- Ensure the Contractor’s adherence to Construction documents and the latest Authorities’ regulations.
- Assist in reviewing Contractor’s Submissions (shop drawings, Materials, RFI, etc.).
- Provide all necessary on-site directions.
- Support in supervising site inspection staff as per Resident Engineer/ARE’s directions.
- Check the measure of work done.
- Observe site safety practices.
- Report back as necessary to the Resident Engineer/ARE.
- Monitor contractor’s resource allocation.
- Assist in reviewing the project’s close-out documents.
- Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at the site, as required by the Resident Engineer/ARE, and project Safety Representative.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience with building projects. Dubai experience is preferred.
- Experience in fast-track prestigious projects is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using computer software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Commitment to safe work practices.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.