On Side Restoration
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1Y 7C1|
Have you ever wanted to be part of a team that makes a tangible difference in people’s lives? You can have the opportunity to go places and see things few others ever would when you join the On Side Army of champions as a Cleaner / Packer.
The Job – Cleaner / Packer
At On Side, Cleaner Packers, also known as Contents Technicians show up every day with a can-do attitude and desire to help. This team does vital work helping clients save precious possessions and memories with empathy, compassion, and hard work.
When disaster strikes, Contents Technician teams are deployed to restore order out of chaos and clean up the aftermath. Working on-site and in the On, Side warehouse means no day or disaster is ever the same.
Contents Technicians are responsible for:
- Working with customers to restore personal and commercial items to the pre-disaster state
- Packing and cataloging contents from disaster-affected areas and creating inventory lists
- Cleaning contents and structures
- Cleaning fabrics and textiles
What you bring:
- An optimistic outlook and a real desire to help
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Physically fit (ability to lift, carry and pack boxes) and willing to follow all company safety requirements
- Valid driver’s license & clean driver abstract
- Clean criminal record
Past industry experience that can translate into success in this job: hotel, hotel housekeeper, tourism, hospitality, dry cleaning, laundry services, restaurant, restaurant manager, supervisor, server, customer service, waitress, waiter, bartender, bartending, banquet, concierge, travel, tour guide, sales, industrial or commercial cleaner, mover, packer.
Other stuff that’ll help you be successful:
- You genuinely enjoy working with people in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal
What’s in it for you?
We’re an established company in a growing industry and we need awesome people! We WANT to start you off on a career path you’ll love, we WANT you to be fulfilled by your work and we WANT to provide you with a steady pay-cheque.
We also love that we’re able to provide an employee assistance program, and excellent health plan which includes extended medical (chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, vision, and more!) dental, long-term disability (LTD), and life insurance.
We provide on-the-job training with opportunities for development—promotions and national career movement are yours for the taking (well, with a few months under your belt). At On Side, we work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Get on our side!
Both major weather disasters and minor accidents involving water, fire, and more happen every day, and in our industry this is how we keep busy, restoring properties 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Mother Nature usually doesn’t wait for an invitation, but we’re in the business of dealing with party crashers, and we’ve done it for over 40 years!
We have branches from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland, and (almost) everywhere in between. Our fantastic team of over 1,350 employees stretches far and wide across Canada, and we’re growing—YOU could be the next great addition!
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.