|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 20 To NZD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 5012|
About the Role:
Our Cleaners provide a range of cleaning services to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene while presenting a professional and safe environment for our staff and customers.
These positions involve working unsupervised to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene which require an individual with the willingness to work flexible hours and can manage their own time to meet deadlines. Cleaning involves manual handling and lifting so a reasonable level of fitness is required.
Our Cleaners are further responsible for maintaining a professionally presented and safe environment for our staff and customers. You must have your own transport or be able to find your own way to get to the job. Must be able to work evenings.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience is preferred but not essential.
- The role may require incumbents to stand for lengthy periods and work in hot or noisy environments.
Benefits and Culture:
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- A diverse and inclusive culture.
- A professional and safe working environment.
- We are rainbow tick certified and also an active member of diversity works.
- Life and discounted health insurance.
- A yearly free health check-up, flu shot, and workplace assessment.
If you have a passion for providing fabulous service, along with a positive attitude and desire to contribute to this great environment.
Spotless, a Downer company, is a great New Zealand success story!
We provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You’ll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.