|Hiring Organization||IPAR Rehabilitation|
|Post Name||Business Development Consultant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 50 To AUD 55 Per Hour|
|Location||Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia 2500|
Like our best performers, you will be a driven and energetic professional. You will have the ability to network with employers and generate leads and account manage effectively. Your personable approach will assist to manage the employer’s expectations and building strong relationships. You will build both new and existing networks in the community to secure employment opportunities for our clients who live with a disability, injury, illness, and disadvantages to building better working lives. Experience the Employer Engagement Consultant Role here
You will also have:
- Demonstrated ability to work in an outcome-based environment toward high-performance results;
- Ability to network with employers and generate leads and account manage employers effectively;
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities to manage competing priorities and;
- Well-developed administration skills, utilizing various databases.
What we will give you:
- Ongoing career development and national opportunities, access to the MedHealth Academy including your own professional development plan inclusive of individual training and mentoring.
- Opportunity to complete a Certificate IV in Employment Services *conditions apply
- Job stability guaranteed full-time hours.
- Achievable quarterly incentive scheme.
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for health insurance, Employee Assistance Program, ability to purchase additional leave, roadside assistance, and paid parental leave.