|Hiring Organization||Avenue Living – Calgary Office|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 40000 To CAD 45000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1Y 5T9|
Avenue Living Asset Management is dedicated to sourcing, analyzing, and strategizing on long-term investments. Our unique approach has led to rapid growth. Since 2006, we have acquired over $3 billion in assets under management across a variety of sectors throughout Canada and the USA.
Our various trusts include assets in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors, as well as agricultural land. The strength of our platform lies in working with the right people. Acting with integrity and employing an entrepreneurial mindset, our employees work together to create an exciting, dynamic workplace.
By employing an active hands-on approach to asset management, our skilled and innovative team operates closely alongside our investors. We’re disciplined, we focus on value, and we’re informed, experts. We pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workplace; we are a unique workplace with unique people.
Learn more about Avenue Living Asset Management.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Maintaining a warm and inviting reception environment
- Answer phone and redirect calls
- Greet and welcome guests, direct guests to the appropriate person and office
- Process mail and couriers, assisting with big mailouts of reports, distribution of marketing materials, etc.
- Contact maintenance suppliers (as related to the main office)
- Booking and coordinating in-house meetings
- Assist in arranging travel and accommodation plans as requested
- Ordering and maintaining various office supplies as necessary
- Maintain a safe and clean office areas by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Previous reception experience
- Customer service focused
- Excellent computer skills including Office and ability to manipulate calendars/diaries and emails
- Strong organization, delegation, and communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and multitask is a must
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We’re honest. We always have each other’s back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make.
- We are committed to a strong safe work environment.
Subject to reasonable accommodation, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination.
By submitting your application, you are giving your consent for us to contact you by phone, text, or email.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted, and supported so they can be, and bring, their best.
We’re committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures, and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results.
As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable, and free of discrimination and harassment.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.