|Post Name||Marketing Coordinator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 60000 To AUD 70000 Per Year|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5000|
If you’re passionate about being part of a tech start-up, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative company.
- Part-time or full-time position based in Lot Fourteen with flexible work arrangements
- Awesome product to work with that is a game-changer for clients
- Be part of the team that brings Daitum’s cutting-edge tech to the world
Who the Company is?Datum’s
mission is to make prescriptive analytics accessible to all business decision-makers. For too long, prescriptive analytics has lived behind a paywall of Ph.D. consultants, especially in fields like infrastructure, logistics, and healthcare.
Datum is changing that for good. Datum’s SaaS product lets any business decision-maker run their prescriptive analytics to amplify their decision-making: highly configurable, cloud-based, and supporting an ever-growing list of industries.
At Datum, you will join a fast-growing team of 15 staff who are highly dedicated, intelligent, and believe passionately in the future they are building. Each team member is exactly that, not just a number but, a true and important part of the team contributing to Daitum’s work and success.
There are so many reasons but below are just a few…
- Be part of a fast-growing technology start-up pioneering the democratization of prescriptive analytics.
- Super interesting work and being part of a company that solves big problems for clients.
- Work with a smart, collaborative, and innovative tech team that tackles complex and interesting problems.
- A supportive work environment with an excellent team culture.
- Great location, based in Lot Fourteen’s Innovation Neighbourhood.
- Flexible working arrangements including a mix of working from the office and home.
Picture yourself in the role:Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for generating business leads through marketing activities. To be successful in this role, you’ll be flexible, proactive, and have a passion for technology-based products and the ability to simplify communication with clients in non-technical terms.
Here’s what you’ll be focusing on:
- Contribute to the creation of marketing initiatives across all digital platforms.
- Create and update marketing content – particularly flyers, brochures, presentations, and website content.
- Drive marketing activities and assist in the coordination of marketing campaigns, case studies, and videos.
- Assist in generating and qualifying leads.
- Understanding the voice of the customer and drafting content to suit.
- Measuring the success of campaigns and adjusting to suit.
- Identify and book business development events.
- Research new verticals and identify effective and tailored strategies for outreach and connecting.
- Ideate new usage patterns for the Datum offering and collaborate and identify all aspects of the go-to-market strategy.
Of course, you will need to love working in a tech / AI but you should also have:
- A minimum of 12 months of experience supporting marketing functions (focused on lead generation).
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business, or related discipline.
- High digital literacy and ability to quickly learn how to use marketing and sales tools.
- Excellent spoken skills and ability to engage with people.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written).
- A passion for the technology space with the ability and strength in translating complex language to non-technical terms to write marketing and sales collateral.
- Good design sense and ability to learn how to use basic graphic and video editing tools.
- High energy, positive, outgoing, and resilient.
- A passion for customer service and sales.
- Ability to develop ongoing rapport with clients and develop strong professional relationships.
- Professionalism in all aspects of the role.
- Problem-solving abilities and a high degree of initiative and ability to identify areas of improvement.
Excited yet? If so… then read onIf you’re ready to find out more, please provide your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria in one document. If anything is holding you back from applying – don’t let that stop you.
The possibilities are endless at Daitum so give Kerri a call on 0402701772 to discuss what you’re looking for. We will provide regular progress updates on the recruitment process via an email sent from our Expr3ss recruitment system.
If you have not seen any updates within 2 weeks, please check your junk mail. Recruiters and Candidates. Please do not send details directly to the client.
The client has engaged BespokeHR to assist solely with this position. If you or any of your potential candidates wish to apply, please do so via the apply button.